The Diary Of Colleen


Monday, September 24, 2007
Two weeks ago we began moving into a new house.
For some reason, I've really been struggling to make it feel like home.
I've been on this emotional roller coaster for some time now. I can't even remember when, where or why it began.
I can't control the tears, they just come.

Today though, I woke up at home.

So much has been released now. Kris and I have been together for over 2 years, but we are really just beginning.

I don't know why some people make it their life's goal to make you feel beneath them. Is it really possible that cutting other people down can make them feel good about themself? It's a scary thought. I always thought life was about doing for others and making others feel good. Now I know it's really about surviving the challenges that life throws at you, and learning from them.

God gave us friends for a reason. To help us through these challenges.

I survived.

I can only hope that larger challenges don't lie ahead, but I know that they do.

Thank God for my friends.

Posted by Colleen at 10:21 AM |

0 Comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones